Cricket Highlights Videos HD - Latest Cricket Match Highlights - My Cricket Highlights and Cricket Highlights - ICC World Cup 2019 Highlights.
Pakistan Super League 2020 Points Table – PSL 5 Points Table
Pakistan Super League 2020 Points Table
The fifth edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) will kick start from 20 February 2020. Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2020 schedule features 34 T20 matches, which will be played between six franchises.
The fifth and ‘the most awaited’ season of Pakistan Super League (PSL) will kick off from 20 February 2020, and the final will be played on 22 March. The thing which increases the engagement of fans in Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2020 is that the complete edition will be played in Pakistan for the first time.
Are you watching PSL Matches? The latest PSL 5 Points Table 2020 is here. 6 Pakistan Super League Franchises will participate in this Season 5 of This PSL. Bangladesh Players also play in this season of the PSL. Actually, PSL Points Table 2020 shows the standing and results of the teams.
PSL 5 Points Table – Standings
Cricket Highlights HD, provides you the latest updates about the PSL 2020. We Cover All Players as well news about the 5th Edition of the Pakistan Super League. PSL 5 Kick off from 22Feb to 20 march. The Pakistan Super League Final Will be played in Lahore.
PSL 5 Points Table Shows real-time performance of the Pakistan Super League Teams performance. This way you can predict the winning team of PSL 2020. Keep visiting our website for Latest PSL 5 points Table. Touch with Pakistan Cricket online for Pakistan Super League Point Table.
[league-standings league_id = 3516]
- Dates: February 20 – March 22, 2020
- Administrator: Pakistan Cricket Board
- Cricket format: Twenty20
- Tournament format: Double round robin and playoffs
- Host: Pakistan
- Participants: 6 teams
- If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result then The teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match.
- If conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied then the team which finished in the higher position in the League table will be the winner of the play-off match.